Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hey look!

A new blog entry, and it's been less than a week since I last posted! Woo hoo!

So, I've returned in one piece from Chicago. My niece is such a cutie. My sister felt bad since she had an ear infection, and therefore wasn't a hundred percent. And, she had to take some nasty medicine. While I knew she didn't like it, she took it like a trooper. The only other problem was that the medicine caused some...ummm...not so pleasant side effects, which created diaper rash. So she was sore on both ends. But, she seemed to feel better towards the end of the weekend, and was just babbling away, or just making baby "singing" noises. Wish I could see her a lot more often. The next time I'll probably see her, she'll be walking around all by herself. *sigh* Sorta sad. Guess I'll have to rely on my parents and their trusty digital camera to get me some pics.

Heehee!!! My husband's b-day is in two days...he'll be 29...and will be 29 for many more years to come. He'll always get grief from me about being older than me. At least it isn't as bad as my mom being only two days older than my dad.

So, I'm hoping to keep this "at least make one post a week" streak going. Woo hoo! And maybe, just maybe, be a bit deeper than my past ones.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Timotab said...

at least one post a week... it's only been 5 months :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home