Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothing really exciting going on in my life...just haven't posted in awhile.

I have a confession to make. Many people in this world are obsessed with "American Idol". Ugh. So you can sing...so what? I can sing, too...kinda. At least I was in organized choirs when I was school. But anyway...I think the show I'm hooked on is "So You Think You Can Dance?" Well, I know I can't dance, that's for sure. I claim to be a white girl with rhythm, but no coordination. Closest I've ever come to dancing somewhat is in the musicals in high school. It's fun to see some of the "better" dancers out of their element. Jazz/hip-hop dancers doing ballroom or modern dance, and vice versa. Some of them are pretty darn good...some of them...let's just say you can tell that they're out of their element.

College World Series in Omaha this week. CRAZY!!!!!!! In a good way, though. It brings a lot of money to the city of Omaha, and it puts a spotlight on Omaha for a week. I've chosen to root for North Carolina this year, and just earlier today, they made it to the championship round. U of Miami's out as of yesterday, and that's a good thing if you ask me. ;) Yeesh...it's been a year since Craig visited here, since he was visiting during the CWS. (Hi Craig!)

The other excitement I get to look forward to this weekend is that I'm going with my best friend to get a pedicure. Yeah, I know...girlie. But I haven't had one in years, and I'm using some birthday money to go get it done.

As I said...really boring...nothing inciteful. Glad it isn't as hot here as it was a couple of days ago.

Y'all have a good night, y'hear?

2 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! :D A pedicure eh? You're such a GIRL! Heheheheh.

Our night here was quite eventful. Tornado watches/warnings everywhere, LOTS of lightening for like, 3 hours straight, and lots of rain.

Well, ok, so it wasn't THAT bad here in Bowling Green, but just to the north of us in Toledo, they got HAMMERED. Oh well. Later!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

What? You can't dance?!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home