Friday, August 04, 2006

I am very proud of me.....

Look look look! I've got links now! And...links to friends' blogs! I finally figured out where to put the code to be able to do that! (Really, it's the little things) I don't have as many links as I would like, but I'm sure I'll add more in the next couple of weeks or so.

It is SO Friday today...I'm glad I have the weekend in front of me. :) And, I'm glad it isn't so hot anymore, either. (Sorry to all you East Coasters, but welcome what we had to deal with earlier this week)

Just a short and sweet posting right now...and my obvious pointing out of what I accomplished today.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Congrats on getting the links up! :D Hey, if _I_ can do it (who took NO multimedia classes if you remember), YOU can do it!

Thanks for the link Sara. :) Hope all is well for ya! We miss you guys! When are you getting jobs in Ohio? :) I mean, there's nothing in Nebraska but CORN...and...uh...Insurance companies. Heheheheheh.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

Thanks for putting up a link to my site. By the way, Greg Rheam just started his own site.

http://grheam.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home